Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How Did That Happen?

I apologize for not posting last week.  I was on my death bed with a "flu-like virus."  It was u-g-l-y.  I am finally recovered, and I will never take my health for granted again!

I wanted to post a couple of pictures of what has absolutely taken my breath away this week.  The first is of our little Maximus.  He is not so little any more!  He weighs more than Ben now.  He is still so sweet and gentle and cuddly and perfect.

The day we picked him out.  Four weeks old.

The day we brought him home.  Nine weeks old.

And today!  Five months old.  How does that happen?  Did I mention he's probably not done growing?  Cody's hoping he reaches 80 pounds!

And then even more shocking, how did this precious three-year-old. . .


Become this stunning (and incredibly fashionable) ten-year-old?


Yes, the time is flying.  We fall more in love with Max every day, he becomes ever more attached to us, and our daughter is blossoming into the most beautiful, creative, fun, spiritually-minded young lady.

Thanks for caring about our family and bearing witness to such milestones with us.  We are honored.


No comments: